Buying your first house in the Charlotte area?
Purchasing your first home is a huge achievement. Of course it's also a bit scary. You'll definitely want a real estate agent looking out for your highest interests, and you'll probably need some expert opinions along the way. I'm knowledgeable in local real estate, and I'm absolutely able and ready to aid you in purchasing your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what sets me apart. Here are some things you can count on when you use The Safari Group LLC for your first time home purchase.
• I'll lead you through each phase of your home buying process. From locating the ideal house among all the houses available, to providing guidance on closing costs.
• Need assistance with creating a wish list of features that you want in your house, your neighborhood, and your school district? I'm the local specialist, and would be honored to help you.
• I'll walk you through the overwhelming financial facets of purchasing a home, including the diverse mortgages and home buying programs at hand.
• You can depend on me to keep a close eye on all the fresh listings, and make sure I pass on all the houses that seem like a good fit.
• I'll do my best to cut out all the stress that accompanies purchasing your home.
I'm ready to work for you -- finding the ideal house in the area is my business!
|Give me a ring at 704.562.1030 if you can't find your dream home listed here. I'll search the MLS plus use my industry contacts to find the homes in the area that matches your needs.